This lovely vintage sideboard has plenty of charm, lots of storage space and just looks great with its attractive wood carvings.
It has a single, shelved cupboard on the left and a double cupboard on the right, providing plenty of space to store those items that you want to keep out of sight. It also has two good-sized drawers which add to the practicality of this very attractive sideboard. One of the drawers has felt-lined cutlery sections.
Underneath the main body of the sideboard is a single shelf, at the base, which is an ideal place for you to display your favourite ornaments.
We have carefully stripped the oak back to its lighter, more natural colour, then applied a clear matt lacquer to give a durable and appealing finish. The style of this lovely sideboard means that it suits both classic and contemporary settings alike. The detailed carvings and ornate hinges mean this sideboard is full of personality and style.
As you would expect with any vintage piece, this sideboard is displaying a few battle scars which you can see in the final three photos. We believe that these marks just add to the overall character of the piece as they are little reminders of its old life!
With its splendid design and unique vintage appeal, this piece is sure to become the focal point of your kitchen, dining room, living room or hallway.
All of our items are be available to collect during normal business hours, free of charge, from the specific store location indicated on the product, and checkout pages. To help everything go smoothly, please let us know ahead of time when you are planning to collect your furniture, so that we can make sure it's readily accessible for you. Address and contact details for each store can be found on our Store Locator page. Please note that proof of purchase and identity will be required when collecting items that were purchased online.
Our regular courier prices are as follows (inc. VAT):
|Band 0||Please call|
- Where multiple items are delivered together, the largest item will be charged at full price with any further items charged at half of the listed delivery cost for that item. For example, delivery of a band 3 item and a band 2 item would cost £93: £66 (for the band 3 item) + £27 for the band 2 item. (This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate).
- Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
- Deliveries to some areas of the UK including Scotland, Cornwall, parts of Wales and Northern Ireland may be subject to an increased delivery charge. This charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode.
- Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service.
- We have some items that may require more specific handling on delivery. These are marked as "Band 0" on the product page... if you are interested in one of these items, please contact us to discuss this before purchasing.
*We aim to deliver all pieces within 7-14 days of purchase where possible. Some locations however may exceed this time on occasions. Delivery of items can be postponed and pieces stored for short periods at the customers request.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 days money back guarantee for items purchased online, commencing the day of delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days with full refund for items purchased. Please note that initial delivery charge is none refundable and you will also be liable for return carriage charges.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.