GDLive 2018 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Restored Furniture Grand Designs Live 2018 Free Prize Draw. The Free Prize Draw is promoted by Restored Furniture; a trading name of Betel of Britain, Windmill House, Weatheroak Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7EA.
Conditions of Entry
- The Free Prize Draw is promoted by Restored Furniture; a trading name of Betel of Britain, Windmill House, Weatheroak Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7EA (“Restored Furniture”).
- The Free Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Restored Furniture and their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Free Prize Draw.
- To enter the Free Prize Draw, you must visit https://mailchi.mp/betel.uk/restored-grand-designs-2018 and subscribe to Restored Furniture’s email database. In submitting an entry in this way, the entrant agrees to receive appropriate marketing communications from Betel of Britain via email on an intermittent basis. The entrant has the right to opt out of future marketing communications by unsubscribing from Restored’s email database.
- To comply with data protection regulations, the entrant will need to confirm their entry by accepting the double opt-in email that will be sent automatically to the person’s submitted email address. If the entrant fails to confirm their entry in this manner, their entry will not be considered completed.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entry for the Free Prize Draw commences on 10th October 2018. The closing date for entries is 14th October 2018.
- Only complete entries will be accepted. Restored Furniture accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind and Restored Furniture will not accept transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Free Prize Draw.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw you confirm to Restored Furniture that all information submitted by you is correct and that you have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Restored Furniture reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
- The winner will be drawn at random by an independent judge from all complete entries received before the closing date of 14 October 2018. The decision of Restored Furniture regarding any aspect of the Free Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize for the winner will be 1 voucher of £250 that can be redeemed in full for one online transaction from Restored Furniture via restoredfurniture.co.uk . The transaction may comprise a single or multiple items. No part use of the voucher or retained credit is permitted. The voucher may not be redeemed against any associated delivery costs. The voucher cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- The voucher will be valid from receipt until 30th April 2019. If the winner does not claim their prize before this date then the prize will be withdrawn. No other winner will be selected.
- In so far as permitted by law, Restored Furniture will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Restored Furniture, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The winner will be notified by email by no later than 31st October 2018.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email at the same time of being notified of their win.
- The prize is non-transferable and the winner cannot request any alternative prize (cash or otherwise).
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by writing to Marketing, Restored Furniture, Betel of Britain, Windmill House, Weatheroak Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7EA within 12 months of the closing date.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, you consent to the use of your personal data by Restored Furniture for the purposes of administration of the Free Prize Draw. You further agree, if you are the winner of the prize draw, to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Restored Furniture which may include the publication of your name and photograph in any media. To find out more about how Restored Furniture looks after your data, please see our privacy notice.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Restored Furniture reserves the right cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Free Prize Draw.
- The Judge's decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Free Prize Draw will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.