This gothic style bedroom set has been thoroughly restored and will add some genuine charm to any bedroom. The set comprises of two, two-door wardrobes, one gents and one ladies. In addition there is a delightful dressing table and matching stool.
We have restored this delightful set, stripping it back to its more natural, lighter colour and finishing with multiple spray coats of clear lacquer to bring out all of the beauty of the oak grain.
The larger of the two wardrobes is wonderfully designed with a front-to-back slide-out hanging rail perfect for suits or dresses and several shelves on the right for other clothes such as underwear or winter woollies. The second wardrobe has a full width hanging rail providing a great amount of hanging space.
With its eye-catching and very unusual shaped mirror, the lovely dressing table is sure to become te focal point of the room, with the drawer and two cupboards providing the ideal spot for jewellery and cosmetics with room on top for a vase of fresh flowers and a couple of photos of loved ones.
All in all, this bedroom suite is a tastefully restored piece of furniture history that will give you many more years of faithful service and add a great amount of charm and style to your bedroom at the same time.
126 (W) x 56(D) x 189(H)
95 (W) x 43(D) x 161(H)
128(W) x 48(D) x 156(H)
All of our items are be available to collect during normal business hours, free of charge, from the specific store location indicated on the product, and checkout pages. To help everything go smoothly, please let us know ahead of time when you are planning to collect your furniture, so that we can make sure it's readily accessible for you. Address and contact details for each store can be found on our Store Locator page. Please note that proof of purchase and identity will be required when collecting items that were purchased online.
Our regular courier prices are as follows (inc. VAT):
|Band 0||Please call|
- Where multiple items are delivered together, the largest item will be charged at full price with any further items charged at half of the listed delivery cost for that item. For example, delivery of a band 3 item and a band 2 item would cost £93: £66 (for the band 3 item) + £27 for the band 2 item. (This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate).
- Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
- Deliveries to some areas of the UK including Scotland, Cornwall, parts of Wales and Northern Ireland may be subject to an increased delivery charge. This charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode.
- Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service.
- We have some items that may require more specific handling on delivery. These are marked as "Band 0" on the product page... if you are interested in one of these items, please contact us to discuss this before purchasing.
*We aim to deliver all pieces within 7-14 days of purchase where possible. Some locations however may exceed this time on occasions. Delivery of items can be postponed and pieces stored for short periods at the customers request.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 days money back guarantee for items purchased online, commencing the day of delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days with full refund for items purchased. Please note that initial delivery charge is none refundable and you will also be liable for return carriage charges.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.