This charming designed and elegantly built vitrine will give your home a real French 'Chateauesque' feel. The vitrine has been restored by keeping the original design and features, yet giving it a new lease of life by removing the older finish and replacing it with several coats of clear matt lacquer. Perfect for treasured possessions and ornaments, this hand-crafted display unit boasts two full-length glass shelves and a base shelf to showcase your finest glass and earthenware. The sides of the top are also glass providing you with a panoramic view to show off all your cherished ornamentation Underneath is a double fronted small cupboard, the perfect safe haven for 'hidden away' storage and those 'out of sight' items.
We have restored this lovely piece by stripping back the oak wood to reveal the natural and intricate grain and applying a clear matt lacquer to give an appealing and durable finish. The lacquer also magnifies the beautifully rich and golden colour of the wood.
There is an ornate key and carved locks that all work, allowing you to securely display your cherished collections and personal possessions in the cupboard below.
If you are looking for a touch of French elegance and charm in your home then this beautiful Vitrine with lovely carvings on the front and cornice will stand gracefully in any dining or living area, hallway or study.
All of our items are be available to collect during normal business hours, free of charge, from the specific store location indicated on the product, and checkout pages. To help everything go smoothly, please let us know ahead of time when you are planning to collect your furniture, so that we can make sure it's readily accessible for you. Address and contact details for each store can be found on our Store Locator page. Please note that proof of purchase and identity will be required when collecting items that were purchased online.
Our regular courier prices are as follows (inc. VAT):
|Band 0||Please call|
- Where multiple items are delivered together, the largest item will be charged at full price with any further items charged at half of the listed delivery cost for that item. For example, delivery of a band 3 item and a band 2 item would cost £93: £66 (for the band 3 item) + £27 for the band 2 item. (This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate).
- Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
- Deliveries to some areas of the UK including Scotland, Cornwall, parts of Wales and Northern Ireland may be subject to an increased delivery charge. This charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode.
- Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service.
- We have some items that may require more specific handling on delivery. These are marked as "Band 0" on the product page... if you are interested in one of these items, please contact us to discuss this before purchasing.
*We aim to deliver all pieces within 7-14 days of purchase where possible. Some locations however may exceed this time on occasions. Delivery of items can be postponed and pieces stored for short periods at the customers request.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 days money back guarantee for items purchased online, commencing the day of delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days with full refund for items purchased. Please note that initial delivery charge is none refundable and you will also be liable for return carriage charges.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.