A beautifully crafted and charming vanity unit. this practical and aesthetically appealing furniture will grace any traditional, vintage or contemporary home. With a curvaceously shaped and generous mirror, a number of drawers and a central folding compartment, this unit will be the ideal place for getting ready for the day ahead or preparing your appearance for a night out. There are two deep drawers left and right with elevated surfaces, perfect for displaying cosmetics and perfumes and storing away personal possessions. These two drawers sit on either side of an exquisitely folding drawer, providing another platform to use and reposit those 'hidden away' items. The unit also features a deep and accommodating full-width drawer, ideal for clothing and more substantial items relevant for its given purpose.
We have lovingly restored this splendid vanity unit by meticulously stripping away by hand the previous darker finish. The furniture has then been applied with several coats of clear lacquer to accentuate and preserve the patterning of the oak veneer. The finish will also provide protection and durability for years of faithful service to come. There are some areas on the drawer fronts where small sections of the veneer have been lost, as can be seen in the photos.
Finished with intricate handles and a subtle wood carving on the drawer, coupled with the rich oak composition, this is sure to furnish your bedroom with class and elegance. Alternatively, this piece could be used creatively in a hallway, larger landing or guest room.
All of our items are be available to collect during normal business hours, free of charge, from the specific store location indicated on the product, and checkout pages. To help everything go smoothly, please let us know ahead of time when you are planning to collect your furniture, so that we can make sure it's readily accessible for you. Address and contact details for each store can be found on our Store Locator page. Please note that proof of purchase and identity will be required when collecting items that were purchased online.
Our regular courier prices are as follows (inc. VAT):
|Band 0||Please call|
- Where multiple items are delivered together, the largest item will be charged at full price with any further items charged at half of the listed delivery cost for that item. For example, delivery of a band 3 item and a band 2 item would cost £93: £66 (for the band 3 item) + £27 for the band 2 item. (This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate).
- Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
- Deliveries to some areas of the UK including Scotland, Cornwall, parts of Wales and Northern Ireland may be subject to an increased delivery charge. This charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode.
- Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service.
- We have some items that may require more specific handling on delivery. These are marked as "Band 0" on the product page... if you are interested in one of these items, please contact us to discuss this before purchasing.
*We aim to deliver all pieces within 7-14 days of purchase where possible. Some locations however may exceed this time on occasions. Delivery of items can be postponed and pieces stored for short periods at the customers request.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 days money back guarantee for items purchased online, commencing the day of delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days with full refund for items purchased. Please note that initial delivery charge is none refundable and you will also be liable for return carriage charges.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.