This Old Charm wardrobe has lots of style and will be a very practical addition to your bedroom furniture.
The rail on the left hand side provides a good amount of space for garments that need hanging. The shelves on the other side provide more storage for jumpers, hats, scarves etc. 3 of the cubby holes are fronted with small glass panes that slide up and down keeping those items free of dust.
There is a shelf above the hanging rail and a mirror on the inside of the right door so you can ensure that you are looking your best before heading out. Ties can be hung over the rail inside the left-hand door.
We have restored this beautiful vintage piece by stripping back the oak to its more natural colour and then applying a clear lacquer to bring out all the beauty of the grain and protect the wood for many years to come. The attractive wood grain along with the ornate hinges and ring handles make this wardrobe a very eye-catching piece.
If you are looking for some extra storage space for your clothes, bedding or even shoes and want something that looks great too then this is the piece for you.
Note: There are some old woodworm traces on the right side panel which you can see in the 13th photo, however this is not active and has been treated. The final photo shows a small section of veneer which is missing from the bottom of the left side panel. Neither of these blemishes affect the quality of what is a great looking wardrobe and will not be noticeable once it is in situ.
This gents wardrobe is part of a suite. The ladies wardrobe can be found under product SKU: JDR004
The dressing table is product SKU: QKA007
All of our items are be available to collect during normal business hours, free of charge, from the specific store location indicated on the product, and checkout pages. To help everything go smoothly, please let us know ahead of time when you are planning to collect your furniture, so that we can make sure it's readily accessible for you. Address and contact details for each store can be found on our Store Locator page. Please note that proof of purchase and identity will be required when collecting items that were purchased online.
Our regular courier prices are as follows (inc. VAT):
|Band 0||Please call|
- Where multiple items are delivered together, the largest item will be charged at full price with any further items charged at half of the listed delivery cost for that item. For example, delivery of a band 3 item and a band 2 item would cost £93: £66 (for the band 3 item) + £27 for the band 2 item. (This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate).
- Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
- Deliveries to some areas of the UK including Scotland, Cornwall, parts of Wales and Northern Ireland may be subject to an increased delivery charge. This charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode.
- Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service.
- We have some items that may require more specific handling on delivery. These are marked as "Band 0" on the product page... if you are interested in one of these items, please contact us to discuss this before purchasing.
*We aim to deliver all pieces within 7-14 days of purchase where possible. Some locations however may exceed this time on occasions. Delivery of items can be postponed and pieces stored for short periods at the customers request.
We are confident that you will be delighted with your furniture. In the unlikely event that you should wish to return an item to us, we are pleased to offer a 14 days money back guarantee for items purchased online, commencing the day of delivery.
This means you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days with full refund for items purchased. Please note that initial delivery charge is none refundable and you will also be liable for return carriage charges.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.