This a a very elegant chest of drawers with an absolotuely beautiful colour and grain.
With its two half and two full deep drawers this wonderful piece is not only stunning to look at but extremely practical too. We have stripped it back and relacquered bringing out all the beauty of the natural grain.
It is by no means perfect with several small notches, patches and stains in the wood exposing its long history of faithful service however for me they don't detract from its overall beauty. The bottom left handle needed to be changed for one similar though not identical and we no longer have a key for this piece though the locks are often generic so you may well have an old key around that will fit.
All that said this is a stunning piece of quality made furniture that will bring lots of style to any bedroom.
125(W) x 60(D) x 85(H)
Please see Shipping information below.
Band 1- £27
Band 2- £54
Band 3- £66
Band 4- £78
Band 5- £90
Band 0- Special delivery arrangements required
Free Collect- All items will be available to collect from their specific store location during normal store opening times. For this option select 'Collect from store' when choosing shipping method. *Please note proof of purchase and proof of identity will be required before goods are released.
Deliveries to some areas of the UK will have a slightly increased delivery charge including Northern Scotland, Cornwall and parts of Wales. Charge will be automatically applied at checkout based on postcode. Delivery to Ireland can also be arranged (call to arrange before purchase).
For multiple purchases largest item will be charged at full price with any subsequent items charged at 50% of the listed delivery cost for that specific item. This excludes Band 1 items which will be charged at full rate.
If an item is listed as Band 0 then special delivery arrangements may be required. Please contact us prior to purchase to discuss.
Most of our items are shipped using a specialised furniture courier. This generally involves a single person delivery team who may need help with larger items to move them from the van to a room of your choice. If there is no one available to assist in this way then please contact us prior to purchase so we can look at other delivery options.
Smaller items may be despatched using a standard courier service. If you live within 5 miles of the store where the furniture is located we may be able to incorporate delivery into our local delivery system. Please contact us to discuss this option prior to purchase.
Please return the item(s) in the same condition as received and in the original packaging. Once the items have been returned they will be inspected. You will receive your refund within 30 days of cancellation.
If any items are incorrect, damaged or faulty you should notify us immediately. You will need to provide us your order number and contact details.
*Please note- these conditions apply to online purchases only. In store purchases are subject to a separate policy. See in store for details.
By purchasing our furniture you agree to undertake any simple necessary adjustments yourself. Certain issues will not be deemed as defective or faulty, for example:
- On rare occasions, due to extreme climate changes in shipping, doors and drawers may swell slightly making them stiff to open. This issue will normally resolve itself within a matter of days once the timbers acclimatise to their new environment; however an alternative remedy may be to move the drawers around.
- Occasionally the movement may not settle and a small amount may need to be shaved from the bottom of the drawer or door. A simple application of furniture wax will then seal any adjustments.
- While every effort is made to match all colours and finishes, wood is a natural product and there may be variations in colour, grain pattern and shade.
- As is common practise when crafting hardwood furniture, certain degrees of filler may also be used to ensure a uniform finish.
- Our furniture is handcrafted from natural hardwood timbers and accordingly there may be slight differences in size between products of the same description. All product dimensions specified by us are approximate.
- As each product is crafted by hand, there may be differences in the spacing around doors and drawers; however, this will always be within our quality control tolerances. Many of our items are antique or used pieces which have been lovingly restored. They are not new, and part of the character of these pieces is the wear, marks and occasional dings that they accumulate through the years. Where possible we will try to show any noticable marks or damage in our photos and descriptions, but minor marks and wear are to be expected. While we endeavor at all times to capture the colour and finish of each piece in our photographs the exact colour displayed varies from screen to screen or on different web browsers. Therefore we can not guarantee that your furniture will be the exact colour viewed on your screen or monitor, and can not accept returns in this instance. This does not effect your statutory rights relating to online purchases.