GDLive 2018 Facebook promotion terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Restored Furniture Grand Designs Live 2018 Facebook Discount Promotion. The Facebook Discount Promotion is promoted by Restored Furniture; a trading name of Betel of Britain, Windmill House, Weatheroak Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7EA.
Conditions of Entry
- The Facebook Discount Promotion is managed and administered by Restored Furniture; a trading name of Betel of Britain, Windmill House, Weatheroak Hill, Alvechurch, B48 7EA (“Restored Furniture”).
- The Facebook Discount Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Restored Furniture and their subsidiaries, families, agents, affiliates, or anyone involved in running the Facebook Discount Promotion.
- To enter the Facebook Discount Promotion, the entrant must visit Restored Furniture’s Facebook page (@restoredfurniture.uk), like the page and send a Direct Message to Restored Furniture via Facebook requesting the discount code. Persons who have already liked Restored Furniture’s Facebook page may also participate in the promotion and request the discount code from Restored Furniture via Facebook.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Facebook Discount Promotion commences on 10th October 2018 and concludes on 14th October 2018 at midnight BST.
- Only complete entries will be accepted. Restored Furniture accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind and Restored Furniture will not accept transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Facebook Discount Promotion.
- By entering the Facebook Discount Promotion, entrants confirm to Restored Furniture that they have complied fully with these Terms and Conditions. Restored Furniture reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Automated entries and entries via third parties or agents will be invalid. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions (including those containing any false information) will be invalid.
- All participants who have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions of this promotion will receive a discount code entitling them to a 25% discount on a single online purchase from Restored Furniture via restoredfurniture.co.uk. The purchase may comprise a single or multiple items. The discount code cannot be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- The discount code will be valid from receipt until 30th November 2018. If the recipient does not use their discount code by the expiry date, no extensions or alternatives will be offered in connection with this specific promotion.
- In so far as permitted by law, Restored Furniture will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in this promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of Restored Furniture, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- All qualifying participants will be sent their discount code via Facebook’s Messenger platform no later than 20th October 2018.
- The discount code is non-transferable and the recipient cannot request any alternative reward (cash or otherwise).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Restored Furniture reserves the right cancel, modify, extend or suspend the Facebook Discount Promotion.
- The decisions of the Facebook Discount Promotion administrators will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Facebook Discount Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and entrants to the promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.